As promised in yesterday’s posting, here is how you qualify for the different Mah Jongg Master ranks:
Q. What are the Ranks?
A. Just like other player-ranking systems throughout the world, players receive a rank associated with their achievements:
● White Tile Master (<5 Points)
● Green Tile Master (5+ Points)
●Red Tile Master (10+ Points)
● Black Tile Master (25+ Points) ,
●, Bamboo Tile Master (50+ Points)
● Flower Tile Master (75+ Points)
● Silver Tile Master (100+ Points)
● Gold Tile Master (200+ Points)
● Jade Tile Master (300+ Points)
● Green Dragon Master (399+ Points)
● Red Dragon Master (500+ Points)
● White Dragon Master (600+ Points)
● Grand Master of Mah Jongg (700+ Points)
In the short time that MJMP has been in existence, several players have already achieved RED TILE MASTER Rank, some with over 20 MJMP’s.
This is your opportunity to join as a member of MAH JONGG MASTER POINTS during this important phase, as it grows in importance and integrity. Your input will help to determine future player-benefits, tournament schedules, and rewards. We look forward to welcoming you as a tournament player and a MEMBER of MAH JONGG MASTER POINTS.
For additional information:
All information courtesy of Gladys Grad at www.mahjongg.org.